verbo[with object] (usually as noun rebranding)
- Change the corporate image of (a company or organization).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is the first demonstration of how the co-operative is rebranding itself and its products under this brand.
- He was rebranding his graphic design company and moving premises to a new €2.3 million site in Donnybrook.
- It is understood that rebranding consultants were approached late last year in connection to the plan.
Más definiciones de rebrandDefinición de rebrand en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional