Definición de rebury en inglés:
verbo (reburies, reburying, reburied)[with object]
Oraciones de ejemplo
- No one has yet requested to have relatives re-interred at Gorton, Manchester General or Phillips Park cemeteries, which means all the others will be reburied at Bury.
- Jay found the sovereigns, either in the lighthouse or in the garden, and he buried or reburied them in the garden.
- ‘There is also the question of how long somebody should have been buried before we can consider removing or reburying their remains in this way,’ he said.
- reburial sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The group also wants the government to contribute to the costs of the exhumations, including DNA testing and dignified reburials.
- The figure was revealed today as the row over reburials took a new twist when town hall chiefs offered a compromise.
- Relatives of many of the people buried say the town hall should pay for private reburials.
Definición de rebury en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda