Definición de rebury en inglés:
verbo (reburies, reburying, reburied)[with object]
- No one has yet requested to have relatives re-interred at Gorton, Manchester General or Phillips Park cemeteries, which means all the others will be reburied at Bury.
- Jay found the sovereigns, either in the lighthouse or in the garden, and he buried or reburied them in the garden.
- ‘There is also the question of how long somebody should have been buried before we can consider removing or reburying their remains in this way,’ he said.
- Example sentences
- The group also wants the government to contribute to the costs of the exhumations, including DNA testing and dignified reburials.
- The figure was revealed today as the row over reburials took a new twist when town hall chiefs offered a compromise.
- Relatives of many of the people buried say the town hall should pay for private reburials.
Definición de rebury en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia