verbo (reburies, reburying, reburied)[with object]
- Bury again.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- No one has yet requested to have relatives re-interred at Gorton, Manchester General or Phillips Park cemeteries, which means all the others will be reburied at Bury.
- Jay found the sovereigns, either in the lighthouse or in the garden, and he buried or reburied them in the garden.
- ‘There is also the question of how long somebody should have been buried before we can consider removing or reburying their remains in this way,’ he said.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The group also wants the government to contribute to the costs of the exhumations, including DNA testing and dignified reburials.
- The figure was revealed today as the row over reburials took a new twist when town hall chiefs offered a compromise.
- Relatives of many of the people buried say the town hall should pay for private reburials.
Más definiciones de reburyDefinición de rebury en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional