(also received standard)
- The standard form of British English pronunciation, based on educated speech in southern England.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Standard English at that time was British English with received pronunciation.
- We should remember that Gladstone had a strong Merseyside accent, and that received pronunciation is largely an artefact of the broadcast era.
- The Doctor is a scientist and an intellectual, and a lot of people seem to think you can only be those things if you speak with received pronunciation which, of course, is rubbish.
Más definiciones de received pronunciationDefinición de received pronunciation en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional