- A room in a hotel or other building used for functions such as parties and meetings.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Friends, relatives from both families and special guests filled the reception room at the Amari Orchid Resort Hotel, celebrating the joyous occasion.
- Its large reception room was used for meetings, dances and most other community activities.
- At the main entrance, the reception and the primary waiting area flow into a larger reception room, which doubles as a presentation, exhibition, and event space.
Más definiciones de reception roomDefinición de reception room en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional