- A pair of crosses between a male of one strain and a female of another, and vice versa.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The reciprocal cross produces only hybrid males, with females dying as embryos.
- Males from both reciprocal crosses do not express the lethal phenotype, indicating that the effect is not associated with the X chromosome.
- A simple way to detect genetic maternal effects consists of conducing reciprocal crosses between strains that have been kept in the same environment for several generations.
Más definiciones de reciprocal crossDefinición de reciprocal cross en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional