Definición de recover en inglés:
- The walks will be suitable for everyone, and especially for those who take little exercise or are recovering from health problems.
- After his health recovered he returned to Oxford and in 1849 was awarded a double first in mathematics and classics.
- As for Sally, she recovered and soon returned to her old self, never again mentioning what had happened.
- Im glad to know you are fully recovered and look forward to our paths crossing soon.
- Why are patients discharged from hospitals before they are fully recovered?
- He said he expected to be back in training in two weeks and be fully recovered in six weeks.
- In addition to the vandalism, some stolen property was recovered from one of the three men.
- Data recovery efforts are, therefore, required to recover the lost transactions and data.
- The bill will make it harder for criminals to dispose of stolen goods, and it will make it easier for the police to recover stolen goods and solve property crimes.
- When Maisie had recovered herself, she said, ‘You will inform the priest, of course.’
- It took a moment for John to recover himself after saying this.
- She licked her lips nervously before recovering herself.
- Furthermore the fact that the repair work has been carried out will mean that you may not be able to recover the legal costs incurred in recovering compensation.
- Under the mortgage, the mortgagee is entitled to recover her legal fees as between solicitor and client.
- The law allowing plaintiffs to recover legal fees in advocacy lawsuits has been on the books for a long time.
- Scrambling to recover lost ground, the leader of the troubled organization said last weekend that if he had evidence about the killing he'd give it in court.
- They argue that this is the only way in which the Tories can recover lost support.
- This bipartisanship allowed Howard to recover sufficient electoral support to retain office for a third term.
- When alkyl hydrogen sulfates are added to water, sulfuric acid is recovered and the product obtained from the alkene is an alcohol.
- Secondary alcohols can be readily recovered from ketones by breaking the double bond between the oxygen and carbon and adding hydrogen.
- What about treatment of minerals recovered from the land?
sustantivo(the recover) Volver al principio
- Today some of the motions of the salute have been omitted; the ‘Recover’ is, however, still symbolic of kissing a Cross.
- Come to the recover, throwing up your firelock, with a smart spring of the left hand, directly before the left breast, and turning the barrel inwards; at that moment catch it with the right hand below the lock, and instantly bringing up the left hand, with a rapid motion, seize the piece close above the lock, the little finger touching the feather-spring; the left hand to be at an equal height with the eyes, the butt of the firelock close to the left breast, but not pressed, and the barrel perpendicular.
This was originally with reference to health, with the modern sense appearing soon after. It comes from Anglo-Norman French recoverer, from Latin recuperare ‘get again’, from which the similar recuperate (mid 16th century) was taken directly.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- She is one of eleven women who joined an eight-week program at the Royal Brisbane Hospital aimed at improving the fitness and well-being of breast cancer recoverers.
- From the grant money, a new group will be set up in Runnymede and Elmbridge to support stroke recoverers with communication difficulties.
- I thought I knew a lot about the subject after being one of the 57-59% of recoverers of the disorders.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.