- Involving or of the nature of mutual accusations or counteraccusations.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yet the consequences of her drinking - recriminatory hangovers, neglect of what other people perceive to be her responsibilities, unemployment, petty theft, disease - intervene between Hannah and happiness.
- When someone gets around to writing the definitive history of the destruction of the environment they'll need to reserve some recriminatory paragraphs for a certain terraced house in Dartmouth Park, north London.
- The outcome, too, is left tantalisingly open: no reconciliations, partner-swappings or recriminatory tantrums.
Más definiciones de recriminatoryDefinición de recriminatory en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional