Definición de recruitment en inglés:
1The action of enlisting new people in the armed forces.
- He cited low unemployment and increasing job availability as other reasons why Armed Forces recruitment figures were declining.
- Facing lagging recruitment figures, military recruiters are under increasing pressure to produce.
- If military recruitment is down now, wait till the kids read this book.
1.1The action of finding new people to join an organization or support a cause: the recruitment of nurses
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A recruitment drive has been launched to find more people to become volunteers in the borough.
- When a union prioritises recruitment and organisation people join.
- The most effective recruitment drives are founded on issues, not just organizations.
1.2 Ecology The increase in a natural population as progeny grow and immigrants arrive.
- Our findings suggest that cowbirds are relatively long lived and that recruitment into the breeding population is low.
- The effect of both is to minimize the effects of temporally variable recruitment on total population size.
- These patterns may have implications for population survival and recruitment in forests.
1.3 Physiology The incorporation into a tissue or region of cells from elsewhere in the body.
- The end result would be the recruitment of antigen-specific T cells to the lung.
- The endothelium is the primary portal for inflammatory cell recruitment.
- Chemokines are important regulators of cell recruitment to the allergic airway.
Definición de recruitment en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan