Definición de rectal en inglés:
Of, relating to, or affecting the rectum: rectal cancer
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many of these symptoms may be due to another condition, such as piles or even rectal or bowel cancer, so it is important to see your GP as soon as possible.
- Rectal examination is essential if the medical history suggests a disorder in the lower abdomen, pelvis, lower rectal or anal region.
- These swollen and inflamed veins in your anus and rectum are another source of rectal bleeding.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The nurse or doctor know your bowels are active because they either hear bowel sounds or you are passing gas rectally.
- The normal core body temperature for humans, measured rectally, depends on the environmental climate and internal metabolic function.
- Traditionally, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, or other anticonvulsants have been given intravenously, but rectally administered diazepam is now used as an efficacious alternative.
Palabras que riman con rectaldialectal
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda