Definición de red admiral en inglés:
A migratory butterfly that has dark wings marked with red-orange bands and white spots.
- Genus Vanessa, subfamily Nymphalinae, family Nymphalidae: several species, in particular the common and widespread V. atalanta
- Not just the usual cabbage whites this year, but tortoiseshells, red admirals, painted ladies and peacock butterflies too.
- All the way we were accompanied by electric blue and emerald green damsel flies and along the banks we spotted red admirals, painted ladies, peacocks, and mere common butterflies.
- She was lying in the dust beneath a white buddleia, staring straight ahead, sniffing at red admirals and painted ladies as they fluttered past.
Definición de red admiral en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan