- 1A red flag as a warning of danger or a problem: • figurative they had overlooked the red flags that should have alerted them to the county’s disastrous investment strategy • figurative you have unusually large amounts of deductions or expenses that act as red flagsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The link between May Day and the use of the red flag as a symbol for socialist workers is close, perhaps above all in France.
- The red flag became the symbol of the blood of working class martyrs in their battle for workers rights.
- The red flag was first raised as a symbol of rebellion by river workers in 18th century London.
Más definiciones de red flagDefinición de red flag en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional