Definición de redeploy en inglés:
Assign (troops, employees, or resources) to a new place or task: units concentrated in Buenos Aires would be redeployed to the provinces
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This denied the Nazi command the possibility to redeploy the troops.
- Being able to redeploy analysts and form ad hoc teams quickly and effectively is a basic requirement for intelligence organizations today.
- The US is planning to redeploy troops from South Korea to Iraq.
- Example sentences
- On redeployment, many soldiers rotate to new assignments or leave the Army.
- In addition, the system did not provide reliable documentation required for redeployment.
- We continue to conduct interviews as part of reintegration six months after redeployment.
Definición de redeploy en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan