- Assign (troops, employees, or resources) to a new place or task: units concentrated in Buenos Aires would be redeployed to the provincesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This denied the Nazi command the possibility to redeploy the troops.
- Being able to redeploy analysts and form ad hoc teams quickly and effectively is a basic requirement for intelligence organizations today.
- The US is planning to redeploy troops from South Korea to Iraq.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On redeployment, many soldiers rotate to new assignments or leave the Army.
- In addition, the system did not provide reliable documentation required for redeployment.
- We continue to conduct interviews as part of reintegration six months after redeployment.
Más definiciones de redeployDefinición de redeploy en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional