Definición de redeploy en inglés:
Assign (troops, employees, or resources) to a new place or task: units concentrated in Buenos Aires would be redeployed to the provinces
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This denied the Nazi command the possibility to redeploy the troops.
- Being able to redeploy analysts and form ad hoc teams quickly and effectively is a basic requirement for intelligence organizations today.
- The US is planning to redeploy troops from South Korea to Iraq.
- Example sentences
- On redeployment, many soldiers rotate to new assignments or leave the Army.
- In addition, the system did not provide reliable documentation required for redeployment.
- We continue to conduct interviews as part of reintegration six months after redeployment.
Definición de redeploy en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan