Definición de rediscount en inglés:
(Of a central bank) discount (a bill of exchange or similar instrument) that has already been discounted by a commercial bank.
- Here, we would presume he has in mind the ECB monetizing private debt by rediscounting existing private liabilities, or using them in open market operations.
- They can be kept in the portfolio as an earning asset, or they can be liquidated (rediscounted) on the shortest notice without any loss of value.
sustantivoVolver al principio
The action of rediscounting something.
- The rate cut, the 14th in the past two years, reduced the key rediscount rate from 1.875 percent to 1.625 percent, effective today.
- The central bank has cut it key rediscount rate 62.5 basis points since December.
- The bank said it will maintain its rediscount rate - charged to commercial lenders for 10-day loans - at 1.375 percent.
Definición de rediscount en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan