- Discover (something forgotten or ignored) again: he was trying to rediscover his Gaelic rootsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- These Russian painters were discovering and rediscovering the look of their country.
- In doing so I've made some wonderful new friends, discovered new comrades and rediscovered old ones.
- In the past two seasons an extra 10,000 Scottish fans have discovered or rediscovered the game.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As the rediscovery of Croatia has gathered steam, the European press has dabbled in some selective rebranding.
- The implications of this rediscovery are complex.
- Perhaps the most astonishing experience with grandchildren is the rediscovery of just how intelligent very small children can be.
Pronunciación: /-ˈkəv(ə)rē/sustantivo (plural rediscoveries)
Más definiciones de rediscoverDefinición de rediscover en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional