Definición de redissolve en inglés:
Dissolve or cause to dissolve again.
- The extracellular medium was redissolved in deionized water and extracellular polymers were precipitated by adding ethanol to reach a final concentration of 80%.
- The cell-free filtrates were freeze-dried and redissolved in deionized water.
- The supernatant was used for soluble sugar determination and the last pellet was redissolved in distilled water for starch determination.
- Example sentences
- The authors found a precipitation domain delimited by two lines: a horizontal line illustrating the polymer redissolution in excess of multivalent salt and a vertical line located at high polymer concentration.
- Precipitation of NCP occurs for a threshold of divalent cation concentration, and redissolution is observed for further addition of salt.
Definición de redissolve en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan