- Dissolve or cause to dissolve again.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The extracellular medium was redissolved in deionized water and extracellular polymers were precipitated by adding ethanol to reach a final concentration of 80%.
- The cell-free filtrates were freeze-dried and redissolved in deionized water.
- The supernatant was used for soluble sugar determination and the last pellet was redissolved in distilled water for starch determination.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The authors found a precipitation domain delimited by two lines: a horizontal line illustrating the polymer redissolution in excess of multivalent salt and a vertical line located at high polymer concentration.
- Precipitation of NCP occurs for a threshold of divalent cation concentration, and redissolution is observed for further addition of salt.
Más definiciones de redissolveDefinición de redissolve en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional