Distribute (something) differently or again, typically to achieve greater social equality: their primary concern was to redistribute income from rich to poor
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All the districts suffered as the Government took the money away from the districts and redistributed it mainly to the counties.
- This served as the means for redistributing social wealth into the hands of a tiny elite while, at the same time, basic forms of social security were demolished.
- They tend toward social policies which redistribute wealth from those who have earned it to those who need it.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It has made some progress and been more redistributive than most previous governments.
- What we're against is social engineering, redistributive taxation, over-regulation of private activity, etc.
- Frequent warnings against the redistributive nature of government were characteristic of his tenure.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: re·dis·tri·bute
Definición de redistribute en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda