Definición de redistributionist en inglés:
A person who advocates the redistribution of wealth.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Brown is too much of a redistributionist at heart to be seriously enamoured of across-the-board tax cuts as another way of disposing of surpluses and encouraging productivity.
- As Shadow Chancellor, John remained a committed redistributionist and was determined to go out and argue the case for the policies which flowed from that.
- He was not a redistributionist and he was not unduly concerned about disparities of income, although he acknowledged that it was disturbing to see extremes of wealth.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Of or relating to the belief that wealth should be redistributed: redistributionist measures
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Thus popular sanction will legitimate the silencing of redistributionist and egalitarian policy options.
- Both parties have redistributionist agendas.
- And yet he has not given up his redistributionist instincts - while shaking middle Britain's hand he has stealthily rifled their wallets with the other.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Apparently, the ownership society, free trade, charter schools, privatized social security etc., are simplistic, whereas a cradle-to-grave nanny state and eat-the-rich redistributionism is the height of intellectual attainment.
- Only the Conference of the Religious in Ireland dares to poke its head above the parapet, and that is to preach radical-left redistributionism, not conservative-right dogma.
- Of course, the triumph of redistributionism in Estonian politics is not just the result of the changing character of the Reform Party and its determined trampling on the very principles it stood for under its previous leader.
Definición de redistributionist en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda