Definición de redivide en inglés:
Divide (something) again or differently: they were looking to redivide Europe into rival spheres of influence
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- St Germain could have divided and redivided its estates as it chose, and maybe even moved peasants physically to fit.
- Millions upon millions of corpses were piled up as the most powerful industrial states fought, using every dreadful means that modern science and industry could provide, to divide and redivide the world.
- The issues raised by the war are redividing the left on different lines to those that existed before the war.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- By 1939 this strategy had lead to such competition between rival imperialisms that the only way out of capitalism's malaise was a wholesale redivision of the world.
- Several major competing capitalist powers existed and the world had been divided into spheres of interest, so any future battles had to be for the redivision of territory and power.
- The war was not a policy choice by the imperialist powers, but the beginning of a struggle for the division and redivision of the world.
Definición de redivide en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia