adjetivo[postpositive] • literary
- Come back to life; reborn: one is tempted to think of Poussin as a sort of Titian redivivusMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I am tired of what I can only term ‘Newman redivivus.’
- Walls, windows, letters, bodies, books, John Donne redivivus, one might say, had that epithet not been applied to his acquaintance, Rupert Brooke.
- Jim died more than a year ago, before the Dean phenomenon erupted, but I have little doubt he would have recognized Dean as Al Smith redivivus.
late 16th century: from Latin, from re(d)- 'again' + vivus 'living'.
Más definiciones de redivivusDefinición de redivivus en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional