sustantivo[usually as modifier] Chemistry
- A process in which one substance or molecule is reduced and another oxidized; oxidation and reduction considered together as complimentary processes: redox reactions involve electron transferMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In every redox reaction, an atom must increase its oxidation state and an atom must decrease its oxidation state.
- Species that participate in redox reactions are described as either reducing or oxidizing agents.
- Bacterial redox reactions with minerals are already being exploited in mining low grade or inaccessible ores.
Más definiciones de redoxDefinición de redox en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional