- Denoting a tape recorder in which the tape passes between two reels mounted separately rather than within a cassette, generally superseded by cassette players except for professional use.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the days of reel-to-reel tape recorders, it was a technological feat in itself to be surreptitious.
- The music industry had exactly the same response to the advent of reel-to-reel home tape recorders, cassettes, DATs, minidiscs, VCRs, music videos, MTV and a host of other products and services.
- And I've got a spare reel-to-reel tape recorder and LP record player on order.
Más definiciones de reel-to-reelDefinición de reel-to-reel en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional