verbo (reflags, reflagging, reflagged)[with object]
- Change the national registry of (a ship).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Paul Martin began reflagging his ships in countries with little or no corporate taxes and very low employment standards, and using non-Canadian crews.
- The stand-off became a major national issue after CSL, servicing the Australian coast for Adelaide Brighton Cement, decided to reflag the ship in the Bahamas and sack the Australian crew to cut costs.
- Despite winning an injunction against CSL plans to reflag the ship and crew it with Ukranians, the workers have been told to leave the ship on full pay.
Más definiciones de reflagDefinición de reflag en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional