Formulate again or differently: the company also recently reformulated its Double Fudge Bar
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The economic slow down actually offers an opportunity to re-assess and reformulate the structure of mass transit investment.
- It is therefore no good for socialists, whatever concessions to contemporary political realities they may be obliged to make, to try to reformulate the Labour Party, to create an upgraded and more robust version of the same.
- They should seize the chance to rethink the challenge and to reformulate the laws so that genuine threats can be fought effectively, and the public reassured, while at the same time basic freedoms are honoured.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The strategy will take account of opportunities to reduce trans fats and make sure that reformulations to reduce the content of saturated fat do not result in replacing this with trans fat.
- This proposal is being given ministerial consideration in the context of a broader reformulation of the structure and purpose of university education.
- His critics are quick to point out, however, that his success owes at least something to his use and reformulation of conservative ideas.
Más definiciones de reformulateDefinición de reformulate en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional