- Of or relating to a regiment: a regimental band regimental colorsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The pre-war Indian Army was structured along British Army lines and had similar regimental traditions.
- His staff officers were white except for a black warrant officer, the assistant regimental adjutant.
- I attended a very productive meeting for regimental and motorized rifle battalion scouts.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By pop celebrities, I mean the musicians and actors and presenters and artists that everybody knows, even if they've never seen them perform; and by working, I mean their days are scheduled as regimentally as those of an overworked GP.
- The tiles that came half way up the wall, before being regimentally segregated from the pink painted no-man's land stretching up to meet the ceiling, were sporadically patterned with seashells.
- It was also apparent from early on that Hibs stopper Pat Walker was commander-in-chief of the group as the younger players in particular followed him regimentally.
Más definiciones de regimentalDefinición de regimental en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional