Relating to a regiment: a regimental band regimental colors
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The pre-war Indian Army was structured along British Army lines and had similar regimental traditions.
- His staff officers were white except for a black warrant officer, the assistant regimental adjutant.
- I attended a very productive meeting for regimental and motorized rifle battalion scouts.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- By pop celebrities, I mean the musicians and actors and presenters and artists that everybody knows, even if they've never seen them perform; and by working, I mean their days are scheduled as regimentally as those of an overworked GP.
- The tiles that came half way up the wall, before being regimentally segregated from the pink painted no-man's land stretching up to meet the ceiling, were sporadically patterned with seashells.
- It was also apparent from early on that Hibs stopper Pat Walker was commander-in-chief of the group as the younger players in particular followed him regimentally.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: reg·i·men·tal
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda