verbo[with object] (usually as adjective regionalized)
Organize (a country, area, or enterprise) on a regional basis: a regionalized system
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Both are large, resource-rich and highly regionalized countries.
- Broadcasting could be regionalized, so that viewers in the Ulsan area would always be able to see live Ulsan games and people in Bucheon would always be able to see Bucheon games.
- Hospitals, schools, government offices and services are being regionalized into larger centres.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Either option would cost several million pounds and there is a strong possibility with the Government keen on regionalisation, that county councils will be abolished in the next ten years.
- Although in Portugal there are at present only two levels, central and local government, regionalization and creation of agencies are currently on the political agenda.
- Williams sees the continuing withdrawal of government and the regionalization of services as the growing threat to coastal communities.
Definición de regionalize en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda