- Prepaid first class mail that is recorded by the post office before being sent and at each point along its route to safeguard against loss, theft, or damage.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In cases where parcels or registered mail were returned to post offices, he said that up to now a free service had been provided by completing the paperwork for people calling to the office to collect that post.
- She won't go to the post office for registered mail.
- The postman is forced to meet the addressee only when registered posts or money orders are delivered.
Más definiciones de registered mailDefinición de registered mail en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional