sustantivo (plural regularities)
- The state or quality of being regular: he came to see her with increasing regularityMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In addition, various combinations of pearl necklaces come in and out of fashion with regularity.
- It should follow that February will have a level of regularity to its rainfall pattern.
- I haven't watched series television with any kind of regularity since… I don't remember when.
Más definiciones de regularityDefinición de regularity en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional