- A period of remorseless repression or bloodshed, in particular (Reign of Terror), the period of the Terror during the French Revolution.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He became a dictator, enforcing a reign of terror with his secret police, sometimes referred to as tonton macoute.
- During his reign of terror, Wright threatened residents and council staff, often using racial abuse.
- The Nigerian state responded by imposing a reign of terror.
Más definiciones de reign of terrorDefinición de reign of terror en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional