- Import (goods processed or made from exported materials).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The pharmaceutical industry's programme of sending HIV / AIDS drugs to Africa at preferential prices has been undermined by unscrupulous traders reimporting the cheap drugs to Europe for sale at full price, it emerged last week.
- The reasons that reimporting them is a bad idea are economic ones.
- The export created shortages within India and several million tonnes then had to be reimported by the Indian government at the world market price.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- 1.1A reimported item.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘If the US, the last of the free markets, ever starts allowing reimports or does ‘National Bargaining’, I would suggest that the Drug Companies start the bargaining BEFORE they have finished their research and development.
- His take on the issue, in fact, is the same as the drug companies ’, which claim that allowing reimports would hurt their ability to bankroll research on the next generation of drugs.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They're even threatening to withhold new drugs to Canada unless the government negotiates a price that is high enough to discourage reimportation.
- He would allow the reimportation of prescription drugs from Canada to give Americans access to substantial discounts.
- The bill inhibits the reimportation of more affordable drugs from Canada and blocks the federal government from using its purchasing power to negotiate deep discounts for prescription drugs.
Más definiciones de reimportDefinición de reimport en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional