- A person who rejects a proposed policy, in particular a supporter of Palestinian independence who rejects the possibility of a negotiated peace with Israel: the rejectionists want the agreement to fail at all costsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The lack of progress has hardened feelings of embitterment and emboldened hard-line rejectionists on both sides of the divide.
- Without a vision of what a final settlement would entail, however, Oslo merely gave rejectionists on both sides time to mobilize.
- Rejectionists on both sides will of course attack any such settlement.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Rejecting a proposed policy: rejectionist groups a rejectionist agendaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It is also worth noting that the government has reached out intermittently to the rejectionist opposition.
- Most likely, however, Britain would be joined in a rejectionist lobby by several other states not belonging to the original, core European community of France, Germany, Italy and Benelux.
- Rejectionist politicians argued Greek Cypriots would receive a full restoration of property lost in 1974 if they just "hung tough."
Más definiciones de rejectionistDefinición de rejectionist en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional