Definición de rejuvenate en inglés:
- The organisation is charged with rejuvenating the centre of town.
- Mr Monks added that by bringing new residents to the area, local commerce and businesses would benefit and it would help rejuvenate the town centre.
- A newly refurbished building has been praised for helping to rejuvenate the surrounding town centre.
- Plans to rejuvenate the River Eden could create dozens of new jobs and bring millions of pounds into the local economy, according to a new report.
- Ultimately, how much of the marshland do you think will be rejuvenated or restored?
- One example is the Nile, which was rejuvenated when the Mediterranean Sea dried up in the late Miocene.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, in our overly civilised, 24/7 workday world we just don't seem to have time for these efficient little rejuvenators anymore, but research indicates that we should reclaim them.
- The healing properties in rose water make this an excellent rejuvenator.
- Wheatgrass is believed to be a wonderful cleanser and rejuvenator, helping the body detoxify.
young from Old English:
Young and youth (Old English) are from the same ancient root as Latin juvenis ‘young’, source of juvenile (early 17th century) and rejuvenate (early 19th century). The good die young is a proverb from the late 17th century, but the idea goes back to the ancient Greek playwright Menander, who wrote: ‘Whom the gods love dies young.’ A young turk is now a young person eager for radical change, a meaning that comes from the Young Turks who carried out the revolution of 1908 in the Ottoman Empire and deposed the sultan Abdul Hamid II.
Palabras que riman con rejuvenateagglutinate • resinate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.