- One patient relapsed upon discontinuation of clarithromycin therapy but has since responded to re-initiation of treatment.
- Thirteen patients relapsed after positive response to therapy and developed tumors at pre-existing or new sites within the body.
- All patients were cured ultimately and no patients relapsed during six months of follow up.
- The main goal of this intervention is to keep him motivated and to avoid a relapse into a less active lifestyle.
- Let it be hoped that we can refrain from relapsing into the bad old habits once the dreaded epidemic is over, so a new Shanghai with a new outlook will emerge in the long run.
- But after three decades of lull, it has started relapsing into anarchy and violence.
- However, once treatment was stopped, there were no differences in the rates of relapses and new brain lesions between the two groups.
- In salmonella infections relapses of enteritis or bacteraemia are common.
- Many of these patients also experienced a relapse of their psychotic illness after the pregnancy.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Number of relapses increased the likelihood of subsequent relapses, but there were no characteristic differences between one-time relapsers and multiple relapsers.
- A systematic review of 19 randomised trials and 3765 patients found that 33% of naive patients and 49% of relapsers achieved a sustained virological response on combination therapy.
- The best treatments are less clear for non-responders and relapsers.
Late Middle English: from Latin relaps- 'slipped back', from the verb relabi, from re- 'back' + labi 'to slip'. Early senses referred to a return to heresy or wrongdoing.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: re·lapse
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.