Pronunciación: /rēˈmāk, ˈrē- /(past and past participle remade) [with object]
- Make (something) again or differently: the bed would be more comfortable if it were remadeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There's just something about it that doesn't translate that well… Or maybe it is just the utterly pointless concept of remaking it identically here.
- The actor is remaking the classic ‘War of the Worlds,’ based on the H.G. Wells novel.
- The fact that he is working again is already a blessing, and the fact that he is remaking a masterpiece doesn't in this case mean any reversion to formula.
Pronunciación: /ˈrēˌmāk /Volver al principio
- A movie or piece of music that has been filmed or recorded again and rereleased.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But with the frenzy of sequels, prequels, remakes and biopics being shovelled out by Hollywood, it comes as no surprise that relying on an existing popular story is the path of least resistance.
- As you may know, this film is a remake of the 1931 Oscar winning movie of the same name.
- Despite this, Hollywood continues to supply the public with remakes of films that were perfectly fine in the first place.
Más definiciones de remakeDefinición de remake en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional