verbo (remans, remanning, remanned)[with object]
- 1Equip again or with new personnel.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After the unit's deployability window closes, the unit would stand down for remanning and retraining.
- Look at other equipment they have refurbished or remanned.
- There they re-equip and reman while executing all individual predeployment training requirements, attaining readiness as quickly as possible.
- 2 • literary Make (someone) manly or courageous again.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And there's that whole concept of a lack of masculinity, a lack of manhood, you know, a lessening of self because of the occupation that turns particularly men towards remanning themselves.
Más definiciones de remanDefinición de reman en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional