- 1A forcefully reproachful protest: angry remonstrances in the Senate he shut his ears to any remonstranceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- On the contrary he approved the honest remonstrance of his inferiors.
- Were the good doctor present, he would have uttered his trademark remonstrance, "You need to get real."
- I am filled with admiration at your straightforward remonstrance. "
late 16th century (in the sense 'evidence'): from Old French, or from medieval Latin remonstrantia, from remonstrare 'demonstrate, show' (see remonstrate).
Más definiciones de remonstranceDefinición de remonstrance en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional