- Divide (something) up, or partition or divide (something) again.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It allows you to make the drive bootable, and you can also repartition the disk here, although any data resident at the time will be lost.
- While some company policies will require the IT department to repartition a drive, it's comforting to realize that even non-technical users can repartition a drives should that become necessary.
- The email gave explicit, step by step instructions on how to reformat and repartition a hard drive using a series of Boot disks and DOS based commands.
Más definiciones de repartitionDefinición de repartition en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional