Definición de replaceable en inglés:
1Able to be replaced: a knife with a replaceable blade
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Experience is the only thing that is not replaceable by technology.
- The speed, reliability and scalability of the network switch are directly attributable to the parallelism inherent in the solid-state chip implementation, the high-speed backplane and the replaceable blade design.
- The computer server incorporates all of the features required for fault tolerant operation, including all redundant replaceable components and real-time guaranteed operation in the event of drive failures.
- Example sentences
- None of the two has a chance to be on the next Mets team to flirt with decency because, from the management perspective, their value lies only in their replaceability.
- The actors are also self-abused, culpable in part for their own replaceability.
Definición de replaceable en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia