- A nucleic acid molecule, or part of one, that replicates as a unit, beginning at a specific site within it.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nuclei have numerous replicons origins per chromosome, which can be replicated simultaneously - so replication time is mechanistically independent of genome size and can be far less than in bacteria.
- This defective recovery of DNA replication suggests an inability to coordinate lesion bypass or to initiate new replicons.
- An important category of small replicons are the prophages, phages and other virus types.
Más definiciones de repliconDefinición de replicon en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional