1The reporting of news, for the press and the broadcast media: extensive reportage of elections
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is impossible not to be reminded of the frenzied media reportage that has become the mainstay of American television news coverage.
- Either a journalist withers on the vine when they take a job like this or they become a corporate PR person following their bland, risk-averse PR orders i.e. a million miles away from the freedom of news desk reportage.
- Talk, in the form of reportage of ‘breaking news,’ including eyewitness reports and rumors, is the frontline mediator of the event itself.
1.1Factual presentation in a book or other text, especially when this adopts a journalistic style.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I felt that at some point in this career as a reporter, a reporter ought to have written a book of reportage.
- Anecdote dominates many chapters, with unreflective reportage frequently doing duty for examination.
- Though reportage, Hamlet's words are hard upon the action's heels.
Palabras que riman con reportagebarge, charge, enlarge, large, marge, raj, sarge, sparge, Swaraj, taj, undercharge
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: re·port·age
Definición de reportage en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda