Pronunciación: /rēˈpōst /[with object]
- 1chiefly British Send (a letter or parcel) by mail for a second or further time: the letter had been sent to California and then reposted from thereMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I need a volunteer to receive and repost the package to Canada.
- They have refunded my shipping costs and I reposted the parcel almost 2 weeks ago, but still it does not seem to have arrived.
- I reposted the letters and he got them just fine the second time I mailed them.
- 2Post (a message, link, image, etc.) to an online location, such as a blog or social media website, for a second or further time: he left a comment on the thread which I think deserves more attention so I’m reposting it this morningMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Luckily, nothing is lost on the Internet, so you can check out the reposted video right below.
- The full response is too long to repost, but you'll get the gist of it here.
- This piece was reposted from ABC.net by permission of the authors.
Pronunciación: /ˈrēpōst /Volver al principio
- A message, link, image, etc., that has been reposted: I know it’s a repost but this article is a must-readMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The social media streams were flooded with reports and reposts.
- I'm starting to find all these reposts frustrating.
- Do a lot of articles on this site tend to be reposts?
Más definiciones de repostDefinición de repost en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional