Definición de reprogram en inglés:
verbo (reprograms, reprogramming, reprogrammed; also reprograms, reprograming, reprogramed)[with object]
Program (a computer or something likened to one) again or differently.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The keyboard ships with driver and control software, which allows you to reprogram some of the keys, but not all of them.
- Since tags can be reprogrammed, a thief could enter a store, scan the ID of a tag on a $50 VCR, program this ID into his own tag and affix that tag to a $500 unit.
- When the rules changed, we reprogrammed the Fortran simulation model, tested it, and then put it on the server.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Thankfully, all three of these buttons are reprogrammable using Logitech's included software.
- This typically has a slightly higher cost in power consumption, but that factor is decreasing and the flexibility afforded by a fully reprogrammable architecture cannot be matched.
- Altera invented the first reprogrammable logic device more than 20 years ago and its original products are still used in devices being built today.
Definición de reprogram en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda