verbo (reprograms, reprogramming, reprogrammed; also reprograms, reprograming, reprogramed)[with object]
Program (a computer or something likened to one) again or differently.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The keyboard ships with driver and control software, which allows you to reprogram some of the keys, but not all of them.
- Since tags can be reprogrammed, a thief could enter a store, scan the ID of a tag on a $50 VCR, program this ID into his own tag and affix that tag to a $500 unit.
- When the rules changed, we reprogrammed the Fortran simulation model, tested it, and then put it on the server.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Thankfully, all three of these buttons are reprogrammable using Logitech's included software.
- This typically has a slightly higher cost in power consumption, but that factor is decreasing and the flexibility afforded by a fully reprogrammable architecture cannot be matched.
- Altera invented the first reprogrammable logic device more than 20 years ago and its original products are still used in devices being built today.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: re·pro·gram
Definición de reprogram en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda