Publish (a text) again, especially in a new edition.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In 1995, he republished these forewords in a collection together, with a further foreword for them titled ‘Four Forewords’.
- Kahn scholars and students would have been better served by republishing Scully's text rather than this pot-boiler.
- While republishing this volume certainly makes an important European American text available, it is unclear what significant contribution it makes to those interested in Native culture except in most general terms.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This collection was originally published in 1951; the current edition is a republication of the original text in a small paperback format.
- This amazing little volume is an unabridged republication of a work originally published by the Oriental Institute, Prague, Czechoslovakia, in 1935.
- Just how anomalous her inscription of feminine literacy was can be gleaned from Charlotte Bronte's preface to the posthumous republication of her sister's novel.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: re·pub·lish
Definición de republish en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda