- Maintaining clarity of thought and affirmation of purpose required constant effort.
- Lawlor and his colleagues are regularly faced with patients who require operations to correct the operations they have already had.
- I have known patients require stitches and even surgery for injuries inflicted.
- Teenagers are not overwhelmed by the recent increase in the number of soldiers who have been wounded or killed, since they believe that this war is necessary and requires their contribution.
- There is a field, namely, the handling of the apparatus of government, in which bureaucratic methods are required by necessity.
- Less than a year ago my research would have required a laborious and tedious consultation of the multiple microfilm editions of Knox's works owned by my library.
- New Jersey law requires that insurance companies take all comers, even those with the worst driving records.
- It's also worth getting hold of a ‘green card’, which amounts to evidence that you have the minimum insurance required by the country your visiting.
- In Switzerland and the Netherlands, insurers are required by law to provide a 4% minimum annual return.
- More often, though, insurers impede care by requiring doctors to get authorization for all tests and procedures or by threatening to drop doctors whose costs they deem excessive.
- The instrument requires the user to ask a basic question: What is the function/purpose of this scene for the telling of the story?
- Find out if the company of your dreams requires dancers to attend its school for a year or two before being offered a position.
- And the struggle we are in today, against terrorist enemies intending violence on a massive scale, requires the same qualities of leadership that saw our nation to victory in the Cold War.
- An abrupt reversal caught the markets off-guard, requiring an immediate liquidation of leveraged long positions.
- The state and federal government established guidelines requiring a minimum level of quality as indicated on the certified seed tag.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- These consequences include more upfront work being necessary; a greater role for acquirers in the requirements process and a greater role for requirers in the acquisition process; and a new approach to budgeting.
Late Middle English: from Old French requere, from Latin requirere, from re- (expressing intensive force) + quaerere 'seek'.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: re·quire
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.