- Orders on the factory and material requisitions were issued to foremen, transfers between departments and into store were all recorded.
- Your explanation about repair requisitions and material transfers was an excellent cover.
- In the prior process, you had to staff a whole purchasing department and send a requisition in to them, and you'd bring in too much invariably because you had to stock up on materials.
- Further the plaintiff requisitioned a Certificate of Stay to be issued by the Registrar despite the fact that this case was not one for which an automatic stay could be issued.
- To support the larger number of troops, the state mobilized the wherewithal of war as never before, requisitioning food, material, and labour to supply its armies.
- It was a German military vehicle, and Ava assumed that some Americans had requisitioned it and were out on a joyride.
- We've also requisitioned every watt of power within the city to power the positron cannon.
- Besides the rights which you enjoy as an individual shareholder, you also enjoy the rights to requisition an Extraordinary General Meeting.
- He also aspired to the role of executioner, warning McLoughlin that if he was not gone in three months he would requisition a shareholders’ meeting to remove him ‘unceremoniously’.
- Requisitioning a meeting requires a higher level of shareholder support.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Many peasants were hanged, either to encourage the others or because the requisitioners were convinced that they had hidden their grain (sometimes they had but more often they had not).
- The requisitioner has to contribute towards the cost of the public sewer.
Late Middle English (as a noun in the sense 'request, demand'): from Old French, or from Latin requisitio(n-), from requirere 'search for' (see require). The verb dates from the mid 19th century.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.