Definición de rescind en inglés:
Revoke, cancel, or repeal (a law, order, or agreement): the government eventually rescinded the directive
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many a time a State refuses to honour a tribunal award or its rescinds its agreement.
- In addition to the changes you mention, a free labor market would require rescinding any laws that prohibit an employer from firing any worker at any time for any reason.
- Regional leaders responded by rescinding his order, and getting him fired from his job.
mid 16th century: from Latin rescindere, from re- (expressing intensive force) + scindere 'to divide, split'.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Last season Dennis was told that he couldn't appeal against his red card because cards for violent conduct are not rescindable.
- In addimon, a new procedure, the rescindable terminal contract, was introduced that could be nullified when the faculty member received grant support.
- Because details of a transfer are implemented between a rescindable capability and a goods description, rights to goods of any type can be transferred.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India