Definición de resilience en inglés:
2The capacity to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness: the often remarkable resilience of so many British institutions
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Poland's history has been marked by its resilience.
- However, the losses in market value are distributed unevenly, with some regions showing a surprising resilience to the market upheaval.
- The panicky reaction of players at the US Open betrayed their lack of resilience in the face of adversity.
- Example sentences
- But the underlying economy still has enormous strength and resiliency.
- We need a long-term approach to reduce the vulnerability and improve the resiliency of all these networks.
- What happened tonight is that we saw the resiliency of this team.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan