- A period spent in inactivity or leisure with the intention of improving one’s physical or mental health.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ironically, he is at this same moment standing in the corridor outside Jane's room, with two other medical professionals who have come to encourage Jane to seek a rest cure in the psychiatric hospital.
- The manager prescribed a rest cure for his weary Wanderers after admitting they are feeling the strain in the fight for Premiership respectability.
- At least for its proponents, the rest cure was not intended to be punitive, but rather preventative.
Más definiciones de rest cureDefinición de rest cure en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional