- This project combines fire rehabilitation with watershed and ecosystem restoration on sites where loblolly pine has been ravaged by bugs and blight.
- The first phase of the park's restoration is now complete.
- He's unflinching on this: the restoration of his reputation is at stake.
- As the owner of any old house will tell you, the repair and restoration of historic buildings is never cheap as it often demands special skills and expensive materials, and can involve hidden costs.
- After the flood of 1966, the S Ruffillo Altarpiece underwent restoration.
- The course of the rivulet of wine, from which a Bacchante is scooping a jugful, is confused, perhaps through the deterioration of the paint or through inept restoration.
- Moreover, Brazil represented a restoration of the comfort she had experienced only fleetingly as a child.
- I will continue to campaign for the restoration of the independent circumstances allowance, and work towards a living allowance for all students.
- When the Roosevelt administration took us off the gold standard in 1933, the bulk of the nation's economists opposed the move and advocated its speedy restoration.
- In a recent FDA Consumer Update, the agency reiterated that dental amalgams used in dental restorations are not harmful to patients.
- Dental implant restorations proved an excellent way to restore function, improving aesthetics and easily maintained.
- If these dental restorations are visible, the teeth will appear two-tone.
- Mr. Charles R. Knight, well known from his restoration of extinct animal life and models at the Museum of Natural History. has rendered the two heads of the African elephant and rhinoceros that form the main to the north entrance.
- The first published restoration of I. bernissartensis appeared in this journal in 1882, but we chose for exhibition an 1884 restoration of I. mantelli, because of the unusual nature of the plate.
- Indeed, Bakker's illustration of Deinonychus, made for Ostrom's 1969 description has become one of the most recognisable and iconic of dinosaur restorations.
- The Directory tried to preserve the Revolution of 1789 - they opposed the restoration of the ancien regime as well as popular democracy.
- Second, by spreading revolutionary ideals and institutions, Napoleon made it impossible for the restoration of the ancien regime.
- The restoration of the monarchy brought political oblivion, then intermittent government harassment for the rest of his life.
- The laws of the Restoration period, especially the Test and Corporation Acts, kept the Catholic community on the margins.
- One of the beacons of the Romantic reform movement, Hugo was among the most fervent partisans of English drama during the Restoration period in France.
- The Stuart rule, and the Restoration politics that animated it, was never far from their minds.
Late 15th century (denoting the action of restoring to a former state): partly from Old French, partly an alteration of obsolete restauration (from late Latin restauratio(n-), from the verb restaurare), suggested by restore.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.