sustantivo[also treated as singular] US
- (In the US) a style of political campaigning in which the candidate attends local events in order to target voters on a small-scale or individual basis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For states so vast and populations so large, the old-fashioned art of retail politics, meeting voters individually, has diminished in importance.
- The state's brand of retail politics brings its most powerful leaders into frequent contact with voters.
- The candidate and his manager were also careful not to underestimate the importance of old-fashioned retail politics.
early 20th century: first referring to the practice of paying for votes.
Más definiciones de retail politicsDefinición de retail politics en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional