Definición de reticulate en inglés:
Pronunciación: /rəˈtikyəˌlāt /[with object] rare
Divide or mark (something) in such a way as to resemble a net or network: the numerous canals and branches of the river reticulate the flat alluvial plain
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Techniques for reticulating the target into an array of 19-m islands by ion-beam milling were then developed to minimize the thermal diffusion.
- It also brings water from the Waikato, treats it, stores it, and reticulates it for under 50c a cubic metre.
- Stevenson repeatedly reticulates the Highlands within a system of economic relationships to both its neighbors and a world market, tying regional distinctions to global forces.
Pronunciación: /riˈtikyələt, riˈtikyəˌlāt /chiefly Botany & Zoology Volver al principio
- Epidermal cells lack ectodesmata and have a thin, permeable, reticulate cuticle with associated swellings that coincide with the middle lamella between adjoining epidermal cells.
- Prickles on the adaxial and abaxial leaflet surfaces of A. spinosa are associated with all reticulate vein orders.
- In Arabidopsis roots, the transition from early to later stages of differentiation is characterized by the appearance of metaxylem, which is identified on the basis of reticulate rather than helical secondary cell wall thickenings.
Definición de reticulate en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan